Riceburner

RRG Macclesfield Racing

Rich,

That engine compartment is definitely NOT up the standard of Pitman engine compartments  :angry:

I have a few days off the week 1st week in May, I can see I am going to have to dedicate one of them to a trip to Macclesfield to sort that out  :D

Dave it's not finished yet it's work in progress

But what's wrong with it except a bit of dust ?

Would you eat your breakfast off it?

You have seen my car's engine compartment (just my OCD anal fetish :D )

Well the first outing went very well i thought.My co driver came in 2nd in class and we were only 2.36 seconds off the mighty Supra of Dan Quinns Class winner. We will be back!!!and faster. 

Here is an action shot;

post-231-0-75402900-1398790065_thumb.jpg

I think it done very well, given the price of the damn thing. It's a shame you had to pay for this yourself. RRG happy to sponsor the TSS but won't sponsor you to participate? Makes no sense to me, a simple form signed to say they don't hold RRG responsible for any injury surely would of got around the "liability" issue?

Gets a bit difficult to convince your bosses to sponsor a race series and then add "Oh and can you pay for a car for me to drive in it as well then", think Rich might have been on a sticky wicket there  ^_^

I'm just glad RRG could put the money in when Toyota UK dropped out, else the costs to all of us who want to take part would have had to go up

Alec

Good luck for Sunday, Richard  :D

Your number 1 fan and supporter unfortunately won't be there to support you - I have to fly to the Czech Republic on business  :angry:

Hi Dave

We have a event on at work this weekend and I have 2 GT test drives Saturday.Its just a bit too far and too Mutch going on.

We will be at Blyton in July and hopfully with the TGB hospitality unit and the LFA

OK I will let you off then  ;) .

After having been fortunate enough to be taken for a rather spirited trip up the Prescott hill climb in the LFA at the GT4 do, I must say I think it is the most fantastic car i have ever been in (apart from my GT86, that is!!)

IMG_1036_zpsadb5e84e.jpg

Agree with Pitman's comments  - we got a passenger ride with Richard at Prestcott - the sound and acceleration of the LFA are incredible !

(... but won't be a patch on the FT1.... har!)

Rich - I don't think I'd call a bit of yellow tape around the steering wheel centre point an 'accessory'... B)

Spec K

Rich......don't lie to me about the LFA.....don't get my hopes up.....I will come to Blyton Park if an LFA will be there......as well as cheering you all on......but I want Dave's smiling face as I sit in one  :lol: