Palsx

Hello!

Hello all!

I've been a lurker on here for a while, reading up and all sorts - may have even joined another forum but I met Rob today over at Abbey so I thought i'd take the plunge and actually say hello to all of you finally.

Sorry i missed out on the BBQ day, would have been a great opportunity to meet a lot of you all in one go but i'll be keeping an eye on events and I hope to able to come along to some but with 2 young children it's not always easy (as you all know!)

Anyway, on to the details you all want to know:

13 plate Dark Grey GT86 (Ex Dealership car) - AT

Cobra overpipe, decatted centre pipe with resonated Cobra exhaust

Sprintex running the standard 75mm pulley

Ecutek tuned by Mark @ Abbey

18" OZ Formula wheeels with Eagle F1 tyres

They're the main bits anyway.

Hope to meet more of you soon,

Paul

Paul,

Welcome - there's not many AT in the club... but it doesn't stop us winning, on road and track.

.... (my left arm/wrist has far more important things to do than stir a metal pudding...)

Look forward to meeting up soon. Kids are not a problem - but I can only eat one at a time, okay?

B)

Spec K

226c581f895f0b15649001c19cbcf9a2.jpg

Thanks all for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to meeting more of you soon.

Not sure if the above link will work as im using tapatalk to access the forum at the moment but it should be a pic of the car after its 1 week long detail over at KDS in Gillingham.

Thanks :) yes Lauren it's still std, I've heard it's a bit of a minefield when you start playing with suspension, far too easy to get it wrong, especially if you're only doing it for looks so I decided to leave it as is for now...

Trying desperately to not spend any more on her but it's... Just.... Too.... Hard... Lol

Well, the reality is like anything else that you need to spend a reasonable amount of money to get the suspension to be an improvement, but it depends what you want out of it really. 

If you're only doing it for looks, putting on lowering springs is okay, but not the best setup by far. Really, it's one of those things that you have to do properly even if it's just for looks. 

That's what I mean, I wouldn't lower just for looks, especially if the ride and handling suffered for it.

To be honest, I doubt I will tinker with the height/suspension as im ok with how it is right now.

Lowering my 0-62 times though is a different matter.

Yes I admit it, I like point and squirt.