Gringosteve

Condensation in rear lights

Yes mine had new lights some get new gaskets the water runs down the side of boot lid and over rear lights not a great idea so I sealed my lights at the top so water goes over lights as it was worse with my aftermarket lights

Nice! I'm having trouble getting my misty rear lights sorted. Took them to Toyota once, but had the same issue a couple of weeks later, so I spoke to them again today and they told me that it is "deemed as an acceptable phenomenon that cannot be cured" (their words). Pretty p*ssed off at them right now.

Nice! I'm having trouble getting my misty rear lights sorted. Took them to Toyota once, but had the same issue a couple of weeks later, so I spoke to them again today and they told me that it is "deemed as an acceptable phenomenon that cannot be cured" (their words). Pretty p*ssed off at them right now.

Tell them it's cured by not overtightening them! Just loosen the nuts on them slightly on the back of them.

What a lame duck excuse if you are a hands on sort Mark take the lights out remove indicator bulb holder and let them dry out put some sealant where the wires go through the gasket I have done this to my stock and aftermarket lights with no futher issues

HAHA good thread. Had no issues with my lights fogging up until the last week after the chap who needed to remove my right light to remove a dent from that side and since it's fogged up.

I thought something was not right and could not the the issues other said about as it was only a week ago the light was out. 

Will be removing the light, drying it out and putting back on but not tightening the bolts right up as must be the case