smudge

Performance parts

Nothing wrong with competing with Stan. With a massive amount more power you ought to be quicker. 

I heard Stan was going for a turbo setup, only what I heard of course. ;)

1 hour ago, Lauren said:

Nothing wrong with competing with Stan. With a massive amount more power you ought to be quicker. 

I heard Stan was going for a turbo setup, only what I heard of course. ;)

No nothing wrong, apart from the fact he is an insanely good driver and I will likely lose to him in every round :lol:

Stan might not be your only competition. Surely with the changes you are planning, you would end up in the same class as Adrian? So will Stan if he goes FI with a similar or the same setup as Adrian.  

Just now, Tareim said:

looking forwards to hearing the whine

We're not having a twin screw to start with. Part of the deal I'm getting is that it's a development kit with Rotrex. So it will be the same style supercharger as the HKS kit on the FA20. Changing that to a twin screw at a later date isn't too difficult or expensive so I will definitely have the whine back at some point ;) 

So we'll start off like this

And eventually have this

Sprintex 335 supercharger has now been sold :D

I have basically traded this for a 210 kit plus cash as I know the 210 is easier to sell in the UK, another thread will be made with details of this shortly

1st post updated with what is available, feel free to contact me if you're interested in any parts :) 

1 hour ago, DanJ said:

Have you got any pics of the Setrab oil cooler installed, does the sandwich plate have ports for pressure and temp sensors?

It most certainly does. I had oil temp and pressure gauges in my car

Oil cooler fitted behind the drivers side fog light as I have the APR ducts

20150917_121409_zps1logj3yt.jpg

And you can see the sandwich plate, oil lines and sensors in this picture (haven't got a pic of this part specifically)

20151115_135234_zpsdsoclnfp.jpg

I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in splitting the cooler/lines and the sandwich plate?

Completely understandable if you won't!

Realised I can get Setrab and Earls parts at pretty much trade prices through work so I'll probably go for a new cooler and lines.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, DanJ said:

I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in splitting the cooler/lines and the sandwich plate?

Completely understandable if you won't!

Realised I can get Setrab and Earls parts at pretty much trade prices through work so I'll probably go for a new cooler and lines.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No point I'm afraid Dan, no one will want those by themselves

My cooler and lines aren't exactly old, can't see much benefit to buying new? - drop me a PM with a price you think the whole kit is worth. Open to offers on things :)