Sign in to follow this  
jevvy

Whiteline kdt922

I was thinking of getting the

Whiteline kdt922 bushing kit as apparently it's a worthwhile mod for the Sake of 40-£50 I was wondering if anyone else has done it or is interested and perhaps we could do a group buy for the bushings or something as I'm sure a lot of people should be interested! Thanks a lot 

9 minutes ago, Lauren said:

These: 

http://www.whiteline.com.au/product_detail4.php?part_number=KDT922&sq=29598

Given they're only £50, I doubt there'd be any discount. I don't know of any one that has tried these. I guess if they help with eliminating axle tramp that would be great as my car suffers badly with that. 

thats just a dealer locater and theres no UK dealer, would have to order from US where since its just a few bits of rubber would probably be the same price to ship 5 instead of 1 and that would save like 4x 30-40 dollar shipping or something

1 minute ago, jevvy said:

thats just a dealer locater and theres no UK dealer, would have to order from US where since its just a few bits of rubber would probably be the same price to ship 5 instead of 1 and that would save like 4x 30-40 dollar shipping or something

You can definitely get these from UK dealers no problem. Try @James@Amber

5 minutes ago, Deacon said:

I have them on my car. I've not noticed a massive difference to be honest and I agree with Lauren that I doubt there'd be much discount to be gained.

Thanks for that Jeff. I think if they don't do much, I'll give it a miss as no point spending money for the sake of it.