GT86Reece

2015 Toyota GT86 Aero, Forged Internals, Stage 3 Turbo Kit, Pearl White, 51K Miles, Manual, 2 Owners – ENGINE WORK REQUIRED

More Pictures To Follow Soon

£12,000 ONO, Car Located In Essex. 51K Miles, Manual, 2 Owners.

Highlights:
1 of 195 genuine Toyota GT86 Aero’s in the UK (as of 2023 Q4), Wossner Forged Pistons, Skunk2 Forged Conrods, Precision 5558 Turbo, K Sport Big Brake Kit (8 Piston – 356mm), Stronger Clutch Kit Upgrade – Twin Friction, Tomei Type-80 Exhaust System, Tein Flex A Coilovers.

This car has been my absolute pride and joy for the last 6 years and has always been looked after and maintained to my utmost best. Full warm up and cool down cycles, regular servicing, only ever fueled with Shell V Power and has been detailed professionally on a yearly basis.

This car was previously owned by Dan Smith (Ztox) who had it from brand new up until 3 years old when I bought it from him in April 2018. Dan had done quite a few tasteful mods that are listed below but can also be found on his forum topic here: https://www.gt86.org.uk/forums/forums/topic/2552-ztoxs-aero/?tab=comments#comment-39315

Lowlights:
In December 2019 the GT86 went in for a forged engine rebuild, turbo, big brakes, clutch etc at Tuning Developments. I collected this in April 2020 but when I got home I had noticed it had been using a lot of oil. I kept an eye on this and kept topping it up regularly. In June 2020 the car suffered a Misfire (CANBUS Error) which was resolved with a new VVT Cam Sprocket RH Intake purchased from Toyota in Chelmsford and posted to Tuning Developments to rectify. I took the car to Tuning Developments in July 2020 and got the car back in December 2020. I had asked TD to check the oil to which they refused to take the car apart and see what was wrong (as clearly this was not right) but they said they had done some checks and it seemed normal for a turbo GT86. I knew I weren’t going to get anywhere with them, so I just kept topping up the car with oil. This was ongoing for 3 years, until the engine started to make a knocking noise in October 2023 (not low on oil as I checked this every day I drove the car – which was a pain but I put up with it). The car has not been driven since and is now just an expensive garden ornament as I can no longer keep up with the costs and therefore it is time for me to sell it and move on.

With this in mind, I am listing this car for £12,000 which I think is reasonable given that the major work of the Forged Internals, Stage 3 Turbo Kit, Big Brake Kit, Clutch Upgrade etc come to £14,785 after £1,318 discount. Once this car has been repaired, the buyer has a LOT of car for the money they pay for it.

Modifications

Forged Engine Rebuild FA20:
- Wossner Forged Pistons
- Skunk2 Forged Conrods
- King Bearings
- ARP Casebolts & Headstuds
- Cometic MLS Headgaskets
- Reimax Oil Pump Gears
- Upgraded Valve Springs
- Genuine Gasket Kit
- Genuine Stem Seals
- Genuine Crankshaft FA20
- Uprated Fuel Pump Kit
- Uprated Fuel Injectors
- Unequal Length Manifold
- Stage 1 Tuning Developments Turbo Kit
- Stage 2 Tuning Developments Upgrade
- Stage 3 Tuning Developments Upgrade
- ECUTEK Remap (Switchable Maps via Cruise Control Stalk)
--- Map 1: 280bhp, 5psi boost
--- Map 2: 340bhp, 8psi boost
--- Map 3: 403bhp, 14psi boost
--- Map 4: Valet Mode
- Precision 5558 Turbo
- Stronger Clutch Kit Upgrade – Twin Friction
- Engine Oil Cooler Kit
- K Sport Front Brake Kit (8 Piston - 356mm)
- Floating Upgrade
- EBC Pads
- Lightweight Flywheel
- Torque Solutions Cam Plate FA20
- Genuine Spark Plug Set FA20
- Rear Brakes Painted Black
- Moroso Oil Pan Baffle Plate Kit FA20

Other Mods:
- Tomei Expreme Joint Pipe & De-Cat Pipe
- Tomei Ti Expreme Cat Back Exhaust System – Type 80
- GT86 Single Exit Exhaust Blanking Plate
- Tein Flex A Coilover Suspension Kit
- Summit Front Strut Tower Brace
- Summit Rear Camber Arms
- Valenti Smoked Rear Lights (V2 - Sequential)
- Valenti Smoked LED Reverse/Fog Light
- Valenti Smoked LED Side Indicators
- VLAND Headlights
- BRZ Front Fenders
- Cusco Headlamp Adjustment Rod
- GT86 Whiteline Gearbox Insert
- GT86 GrimmSpeed Hood Struts
- APR Carbon Fibre Cooling Panel
- TRD Oil Filler Cap
- HKS Oil Filter
- Roof & Shark Fin Aerial Painted Metallic Black
- Work Emotion CR Ultimate Kiwami Wheels (18” x 9.5”) ET38 – Kiwi Power Green
- GoodYear Eagle F1 Tyres
- Black Toyota Badges Front & Rear
- Black Leather Diamond Stitched Seats
- GT86 Armrest
- Silvertec Front Indicator Bulbs
- SaitoWorks Sunstrip
- JOYING Double Din Touch Screen Head Unit
- APEMAN Dash Cam

1.1.jpg

2.jpg

Bump: Price dropped to £12,000. Added 2 photos, more to follow soon - apologies for the delay, I have had a lot going on recently.

Please Note: The roof has been painted Metallic Black to match the Spoiler (I don't have many photos of it).